Framo aims to supply the market’s safest and most advanced supply and recovery pumping systems. A commitment to excellence is at the core of our R&D activities, and we actively cooperate on development with our customers.
Full-scale, in-house testing
Before any Framo product is delivered, it undergoes comprehensive testing and quality control. At our own facilities in Norway, in direct connection with our manufacturing, we perform full-scale string testing of Framo pumping systems at rated capacity, pressure and speed. Likewise, we perform extensive qualification testing on critical components.
This ensures that our products will perform as promised from day one. In recovery operations, where time is critical, it makes a valuable difference.
The Framo advantages:
- Framo has a world wide organization. Framo has its head office in Bergen, facilities in Fusa, Flatøy and Holsnøy, in addition to eight service stations on three different continents.
- All Framo products and solutions are developed in close collaboration with our customers.
- As a system provider, Framo also delivers a control system with the pumps. We have limitless capacity control with local frequency converters, central steering units that can be connected to other steering systems.
- Framo has comprehensive systems and routines for digital control and remote monitoring. This can help you ensure maximum uptime and security to safeguard the quality of your product.
- Framo AS is part of the Alfa Laval group, and Bergen is the head office for marine pump systems. Framo AS sells and carries out maintenance of all Framo products.