Framo deck-mounted cargo heaters eliminate the need for in-tank heating coils. The cargo tank interior can be made with flush tank top free from coils, brackets and clamps. A flush tank top facilitates quicker stripping with less cargo remaining in the tank. The cargo tank washing can be performed quicker, with less consumption of washing water and less slop handling.
High flexibility to heat all traded cargoes, such as heavy fuel oils, oil products, palm oils and other chemicals that may be temperature sensitive and requires a gentle heating procedure.
The specially shaped heating elements secure easy cargo circulation and have a low surface temperature against cargo.
The high capacity and low pressure drop through the cargo heater gives a low power consumption during circulation and secure a good mixing and heat distribution inside the cargo tank.
The heating medium can be saturated steam, hot water or thermal oil.
Framo deck mounted cargo heating system is supplied as an integral part of the cargo pumping system for all sizes of oil tankers, chemical tankers and FPSOs.
• Circulate the cargo through the deck mounted cargo heater
• Adjust heating capacity to meet cargo requirements
• Heat gently with careful temperature increase across the heater
• High circulated cargo flow gives a good heat distribution inside the cargo tank
• Made for a tough marine environment
• Stainless steel
• Compact welded plate type design
• Large heating surface
• Low pressure drop
• Vertical self draining
• Easy to clean
• Easy to inspect
• Cargo heater is only exposed to cargo when in use
Contact us for more information
Thank you for contacting us
We will get back to you as soon as possible