Pumping systems are the very heart of critical supply and recovery operations, which means there’s no time for them to fail. That’s why Framo backs the world’s best pumping systems with a service organization like no other. When you turn to Framo Service, the response is swift, certain and thorough.
Read more about service options for Framo supply and recovery pumping systems and Framo’s complete service portfolio.
- Framo Services was founded in January 2018 with the aim of identifying new markets for solutions based on Framo’s own pump technology.
- The Innovation Department at Framo Innovation has 15 employees. In total, Framo has approximately 1,300 employees, of which 1,100 work in Norway.
- Framo has the production of all our products in our own factories in Hordaland, laboratories and full-scale trial standards, in addition to its own dock for system testing.
- Framo has a worldwide organisation with eight service stations on three different continents.
- Framo AS is part of the Alfa Laval group, and Bergen is the head office for marine pump systems. Framo AS sells and carries out maintenance of all Framo products.