A 3-days Seminar especially intended for Superintendents and other technical operators of the Framo-equipped ships, which includes additional topics such as annual and pre-docking inspections and the evaluation of used spare parts.
The following subjects will be covered:
• Technical build-up of the hydraulic systems and cargo pumps.
• Preventive maintenance
• Annual inspection
• Pre-docking inspection
• Hands-on training
• Evaluation of used spare parts
• Spare part stock on board
• Trouble shooting and repair work.
• Correct operation during loading, discharging, stripping and tank cleaning..
As the demand for superintendent seminars is typically high, extra seminars can be arranged upon request.
The Framo three-day seminar:
- Standard training rates: NOK 11 100 per participant
- Contact: + 47 55 99 92 00 / email@example.com
- Includes: Three-day course for your whole crew covering basic pump theory, operation, maintenance, repair and troubleshooting as sea.
- For all three day courses with hands-on training, i.e. at our training centres world wide, in Athens and on board/ at yard, we will issue a Framo Training Certificate, valid for five years.
- Training Diploma is issued to all participants at all training courses.
- Framo Training Certificates have proven very useful for vessels and crew for proving Framo Experience both for vessel qualifications and vetting inspections.